Seiko Flight Computer Watch
Seiko Flight Computer Alarm Chronograph Watch. Gold-tone stainless steel case with screwdown caseback; rotating slide rule bezel; black dial; hour, minute and second hands; luminescent hands and markers; screw-down crown; date calendar (3:00); alarm chronograph; fuel consumption calculations; flight climb calculations; second time zone; Hardlex crystal; 100 meters water resistant; gold-tone stainless steel bracelet with double locking push button release clasp.
Model # SNAD08 - Buy Now and SAVE
Seiko flight computer watches are fitted with a rotary slide rule bezel for rapid calculations and conversions of flight data as required by pilots. The rotary slide rule consists of a bezel ruler and a dial ruler, both of which provide a wide variety of computations and conversions outlined below.
nautical miles - statute miles - kilometers
• Fuel Volume Conversion:
US gallons - Imperial gallons - liters
• Weight Conversions:
pounds - kilograms
• Fuel Volume-To-Weight Conversions:
fuel pounds - US gallons - Imperial gallons
oil pounds - US gallons - Imperial gallons
COMPUTATION FOR NAVIGATION
• Time Calculation:
computes time to fly based on ground speed and distance to fly.
• Speed Calculation:
computes ground speed based on distance to fly and time to fly.
• Distance Calculation:
computes distance to fly based on ground speed and time to fly.
• Calculation of Fuel Consumption Rate:
(per hour) based on time to fly and fuel consumption.
• Calculation of Fuel Quantity Required:
based on time to fly and fuel consumption rate.
• Calculation of Time Remaining for Cruising:
based on fuel innage and fuel consumption rate.
• Calculation of Climbing Altitude:
based on climbing rate and climbing time.
• Calculation of Climbing Rate:
based on climbing time and target altitude.
• Calculation of Climbing Time:
based on climbing rate and target altitude.
• Seiko flight computer alarm chronograph.
• Bi-directional rotating navigational slide rule bezel.
• Fuel consumption calculations.
• Flight climb calculations.
• Hour, minute and small second hands.
• Alarm can be set on a 12-hour basis with two small hands.
• Chronograph can measure up to 60 minutes in 1/5 seconds.
After 60 minutes it will start counting again from "0" repeatedly
up to 12 hours.
• Alarm hands can indicate the time in a different time zone.
• Date indicator.
• Hardlex crystal.
• Screw-down crown and case back.
• Environmentally friendly LumiBrite hands and hour markers.
• Shock proof.
• Dust resistant.
• 3 year Seiko watches warranty.
Buy Yours Now at: Milne Jewery ~ Authorized Seiko Dealer
Seiko ~ It's Your Watch That Tells Most About Who You Are.