Casio Solar Interval Training Sport WatchFor the serious athlete or casual observer.
Eco-friendly Solar Power provides plenty of functionality.
Casio Tough Solar Interval Training Sport Watch. Black resin band analog and digital watch with black / orange dial. Utilizing a unique self- charging solar power system, this sporty analog/digital combination model provides plenty of functionality. A host of features such as 48-city world time, 5 alarms, stopwatch and dual countdown timers make this a versatile timepiece for almost any sport outing.
Order # AQS800W-1B2V - Back-to-School Special 20% OFF
• Tough Solar Power
• 100 meters water resistant
• LED light with afterglow
• Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
• World time:
31 time zones (48 cities + UTC)
Daylight saving on / off
Home city / world time swapping
• Multi-lingual day of week display
(English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian)
• 5 daily alarms
• Hourly time signal
• 1/100 second digital stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
• 2 countdown timers (can be used for interval training that
alternates between two different paces)
Measuring unit: 1 second
• Countdown input range:
Countdown input range: 5 seconds to 99 minutes 55 seconds
(5 second increments and 1 minute increments)
Auto-repeat function (timer-to-timer, 10 repeats)
• Full auto calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
• 12 / 24 hour formats
• Button tone operation on / off
• Accuracy +/- 30 seconds per month
• Storage battery: solar rechargeable battery
• Battery power indicator
• Power saving function
• Approximate battery life: 10 months on full charge (without
further exposure to light)
• Size of case / total weight: 47.6 x 42.0 x 10.6mm / 33g
Buy Yours Now at: Milne Jewelry ~ Authorized Casio Dealer
Casio Watch ~ Timepieces designed for every purpose & possibility.
Copyright © 2012 Casio Watch & Milne Jewelry. All Rights Reserved.