WW II Timex Military Field WatchReminiscent of World War II-era aviation equipment, this distinctive watch offers a rare blend of style and strength that is simultaneously rugged and timeless.
WW II Timex Expedition Military Field Watch. This exceptionally versatile watch is equally appropriate in a cockpit, corporate office or on a backcountry trail. With a 24 hour time bezel and bold Arabic numerals and hour markers, the watch also features a date calendar, mineral crystal, is 50 meters water resistant, complimented with a durable black resin strap with stainless steel buckle.
Order # T49878 - Buy Now and Save
• Indiglo Night-Light for easy viewing in dark conditions
• Accurate quartz analog movement
• Easy to read dial with bold Arabic numerals
• Luminant hour and minute hands
• Quick Date feature
• Mineral glass crystal
• Water resistant up to 50 meters
• 41 mm case width - 10 mm case height
• Case lug width 20 mm
• 9 year battery (CR2016)
• 1 year limited warranty (U.S. only)
• Timex warranty and service information
Buy Yours Now at: Milne Jewelry ~ Authorized Timex Dealer
Timex Watch ~ 150 Years of Timekeeping Innovation
Copyright © 2012-2013 Timex Watch & Milne Jewelry. All Rights Reserved.