Casio World Map Pilot Watch.New from Casio, a leader in wrist technology.
Casio Smart Power World Map Pilot Watch. From Casio, a leader in wrist technology, comes a new smart power series, featuring multi-mission LCD with LC analog and 10 year battery. Its large case and button design and new 248 segment high density LCD provide a wealth of easy-to-use, easy-to-read information such as a world time map and analog LC display. Additional features include a 1/100th stopwatch, 24 hour countdown timer and 5 alarms. Stainless steel bracelet with neutral digital face.
Order # AE1000WD-1AV - Sizzlin' Summer Special - 20% OFF
• 235-Segment high density LCD with digital analog hand format.
• 100 meters water resistant.
• LED light with afterglow.
• World map time zone display.
• World time.
31 time zones (48 cities + UTC)
Daylight saving on/off.
Home city/world time swapping
• 5 alarms (one-time alarm or daily alarm).
• Hourly time signal.
• 1/100 second stopwatch:
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
Measuring modes: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd places.
• Countdown timer:
Measuring unit: 1/10 second.
Input range: 1 second to 24 hours
(1-second, 1-minute, and 1-hour increments).
• Full auto calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099).
• 12 / 24 hour formats.
• Button operation tone on/off.
• Accuracy +/- 30 seconds per month.
• Approximate battery life: 10 years on CR2025.
Buy Yours Now at: Milne Jewelry ~ Authorized Casio Dealer
Casio Watch ~ Timepieces designed for every purpose & possibility.
Copyright © 2011-2012 Casio Watch & Milne Jewelry. All Rights Reserved.